Friday, August 26, 2011

Black Bear finish

I loved stitching on this piece.   It was so much fun!   I hope we do another Camping Quilt and I can do another piece from the book.  Think I better buy the book though.  

To those of you on the East Coast I hope and pray you stay safe the next few days and that the hurricane will break down and not be quite so strong.   But stay safe!

Tomorrow we are having our KIA (Kids in Action) Kickoff Carnival.   We are having games and a petting zoo.   I can't wait.   I'm working the Prize Table.   Hopefully it will go smoothly.   We are hoping for no rain.  Right now scattered showers are in forecast but in certain areas and I think later than what our fun will be.   We are even having a Dunk Tank.  Three of our Pastors are going in it at different times.  I'm  looking forward to the fall season's programs to begin.

Oh I'm having a problem with making comments on some of your blogs this message comes up saying I don't have permission to view the page.   What do they mean, I've seen the blog, read the page yet I don't have permission.   I'm wondering if people are having problems comment on mine since lately I have been a little dissappointed by how few comments I'm getting.  I don't know if people just don't like it or if they can't comment.  I know I don't comment on everything I see either, but right now on some of you I'm having problems with the comment page, others no problem. 

Well, until next time......Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your finish. Really like the design and it reminds me of my sister and her love of the woods in northern MN.

I second the comment/posting "stuff." I've posted on several and it doesn't show up. Don't know if it is the system or me. :)

Janice said...

I so love your black bear! It's adorable! Congrats on the finish! I have trouble posting comments all the time. Sometimes it pops right up and others I try several times and it won't go thru. I think it's blogger bugs.

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful finish Barb! Love the bear :o)