Monday, August 15, 2011

Butterfly finish

This was a quick Butterfly finish we are doing at CSA for a teenage girl.  The quilt will be this butterfly only in 3 different colors and 2 different angles.   This is the one sent to me to do.   At first I was disappointed because of the colors I really wanted blue, but I really liked this.   It was a quick finish.   I'll kit up the camping quilt square and start it tomorrow morning.

Yesterday was my birthday and it turned out to be a nice but busy day.   We went out to eat where I got a free meal and ate the left overs today.   The left overs were actually better than yesterday.  Some left overs are like that.  I got talked into barbecue spare ribs and I like spare ribs as long as they are not dry.   These were so moist and tender.  And I loved the red skin potatoes.  Yummmmmm.

Well  until next time.....Happy Stitching.

No comments: