Friday, October 26, 2012

Almost Done Finally!

Well.....I had so hoped to have this piece done by now but didn't quite manage it. But it'll be done Monday for sure if not over the weekend. I don't have that much left to do on it. I'm hoping tomorrow will be the end but probably Sunday. Our Tigers are not doing so well in the World Series. I'm not a big fan of any sports but I get a kick out of seeing the posts from my friends at Facebook. There are some devout fans out there. Our weather has cooled down quite abit. Yesterday we hit 78 which was a high for this time of year. Our leaves have peaked. I missed it this year because my vertigo was at it's worse durring that time. It looks like eventually I may have to consider sinus surgery as there is a cyst in my nose. Right now I can live with it but if it comes to that point than well like it or not I will have to do it. I'm hoping the cyst will just dissolve itself. Today is a sad day for my niece, Christina and her husband's family. Her father-in-law's fiancee had a bad heart attack a couple of weeks ago and today they took her off of life suupport and she died this afternoon. It shows how life turns, just a month ago she caught the bouquet at Christina's and Jared's wedding and had a heart attack two weeks later and never came through it. On a happier note, my 1 year old grand nephew, Chase, finally got his adenoids out yesterday and last night was the first time he slept without oxygen in 3 months. My niece and her husband are very happy and hope it stays that way. He hated the oxygen so they always waited until he was sound asleep to put it on him. Well...I'm going to go back to stitching a least another hour today and get closer to finishing this piece. I can't wait until it's done. Until next time....Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Very cute "almost finish," Barb! I'm so sorry to hear about your niece's father-in-law's fiancee--what a shock to the whole family.