Monday, October 29, 2012

Sunflower Start

Hello everyone! Here is my start to the Sunflower for Toni's quilt. I love working on it. It's my kind of a piece, small but detailed. I'm sure I'll finish it Wed. afternoon than get it in the mail on Thurs. If not done Wed. it'll be done Thursday morning for sure and still can be mailed that afternoon as our mail comes late in the day. I hope all of you on the east coast are safe from the storm Sandy, and had minimul damage. I have a niece and her family out in VA and we are trusting her and her family are safe. We are suppose to get the outer fringes of Sandy this evening and tomorrow. Yes even this far west. They say Lake Michigan's waves will be high tonight and tomorrow but nothing compared to the ocean I'm sure. Well......until next time. Happy Stitching sun

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Great start! This will be such a cheerful flower for the quilt!!