Friday, October 05, 2012

Chipmunk Baby Progress

I have stitched some this past week. Not as much as I would have liked because I've had a real difficult week with vertigo. Today has been about the best day I've had in a while so I'm hoping it's running it's course! This piece is coming slow but sure. I love working on him he's so cute. I need to get him done within a couple of weeks though and I think I might be able to do it. It'll be close. They already have snow in Denver. My niece's husband posted the cutest picture of their 3 year old and 15 month old shoveling snow off their deck. Since their Grandma (my sister) is visiting them I said it was to show her what good boys they were. This really has been a very uneventful week I've mostly slept the week away so until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: