Friday, October 12, 2012

Another week of stitching

This week I did get to do more stitching then I have the last couple of weeks. So the Chipmunk Baby is finally moving along. It's a little over half done now and while I enjoy working on it I am anxious to get it done. I have this piece and then a small flower piece both due Nov. 1 so I need to get this done and start the flower piece. Especially since the flower quilt is for my cousin who has Ovarian Cancer. Today Whiskers would have turned 20. I had so wanted him to make it to his 20th birthday but didn't quite make it. So I have thought of my sweet forever baby a lot today. Of course Saturn has created his own special spot and has been pretty active today. I'm still having problems with vertigo although not to the extent it was and today really was a descent day. I even managed to do two loads of washing. The washer and dryer are down in the basement but I made it. Our weather has cooled off some but it seems to go back and forth. One day warm and the next day cool. This weekend former idol contestant Chris Sligh is going to be at our church. Saturday he is doing a conferance for worship leaders, that night doing a concert then on Sunday morning will be performing during our church service. I'll wait until Sunday to hear him. Has anyone been watching Dancising with the stars? I think this year has been great and last Monday was the best ever.
Well until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: