Monday, July 13, 2009

Love One Another


I haven't made a whole lot of progress on sleeping kitten so will wait a few days to post progress on that. This is a piece I did a few years ago. (Shortly before I started blogging) It was done for a quilt and I don't remember who or her circumstances. It was a special quilt put together by someone at 123 stitch is all I remember.
Speaking of Special quilts. That Patriotic Ribbon I did and posted 2 or 3 months ago has now been put on the quilt and Sue has it now. I couldn't say who it was for as she reads my blog and to see the quilt go to Sue P in my blog roll. She has it posted there. I chose it because she was born on 4th of July and new she liked Patriotic pieces.
In a few minutes I leave to have an EMG on my hand and then we are going out to the camp ground. So until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Hope your hand is doing well!!

This is a beautiful quilt stitch! Absolutely precious!

Meari said...

Really pretty, Barb.