Friday, July 17, 2009

Some Progress anyway


I think I stitched more on this the past three days then what I have the whole two weeks put together. This is after about 32 hours of stitching. You can see more of the cat in there now.
Things are now back to normal. My sister is done camping and is back home so we aren't going to the camp ground so much.
Somehow I can't find my camera again so don't have any pictures. My battery went dead and I can't find the camera to replace them!
Addie was so much fun at the campground. A lot of work for her parents as she kept trying to go into the street. She got to the point where she would head for the road turn around and look back to see who was following her. Usually her parents. She's 14 months old now and is so much fun. Johnny is 2 1/2 now and was out to the campground one night. He's a little boy now. In fact Melissa is expecting a baby in Feb. and Johnny tells people "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!" Not that he knows what is going on but it's so cute. So great niece or nephew *11 is on the way. One is due in Aug. another in September. We know the one in Sept. is a boy.
Well, I'm going to my mom's and stay with her while dad is golfing. She isn't doing too well these days. So until next time Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Nice progress !!!

Congrats for the babies due in your family: lots of stitching to plan ;-)

stitcherw said...

You've gotten quite a bit done on your kitten piece, looking good. Sounds like you had fun with your family, and how exciting on the upcoming babies. Sorry to hear your mom's not doing so well.
Sue

Kalu V said...

wow! It looks so detailed ... i think i would go crazy with it... great progress!

I tried explaining to alondra how my best friend carmen has a baby in her belly ... she didnt get it lol she would stare at her and say no to me ..