Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Another finish


Weatherwise is finished. I put the last stitches in earlier today. I am happy with it. Now to continue the cat piece I started.
Monday I went to zoo with my niece, Melissa and her husband and 2 year old son Johnny. We met up with my niece Heather and her 1 year old Addie. It really was a nice day and had a good time. Johnny loved seeing all the animals and Addie was a little young yet, everything was a dog to her. I'll post pictures later as I left my camera in Melissa's car so she'll give it to me Sunday. Wouldn't you know it I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted my batteries went dead! Oh well....
Sunday we are having a baby shower for my niece Michelle. She arrives in from CO later today and will be around for a week. She's expecting a baby boy end of Sept. We'll see quite abit of her Sunday through Wed.
Well I have a busy day ahead so better get going. Until next time Happy Stitching!

15 comments:

TammyK said...

It turned out great - nice job! :o)

staci said...

Congrats on a terrific finish! I still need to start this one :)

Eva said...

I have been watching your progress on this one, and recently went out and bought the chart (you enabler!)

I plan to stitch this for my favorite sailor for his birthday!

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Barb!

Debbie said...

Barb,

This came out great!

Rachel S-H said...

That is really really pretty! I love it. Great finish

Kathryn in NZ said...

Yay for you - that is a lovely piece. Ditto what everybody else has said.

imnverted said...

Congrats on your beautiful finish :)

Shelleen said...

congrats on your finish.

Ginnie said...

Great finish - well done

~ Sue ~ said...

You are absolutely one of the fastest stitchers I know....this turned out great!!! Congrats on the finish!

Cindy F. said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish Barb!

stitcherw said...

What a lovely finish, the colors are great. I'm glad your hand is doing better so you can get some more stitching in. Your trip to the zoo sounds fun. I went last weekend to the one near me and had a fun day. It was really overcast, but that kept the temperature down so that it was more comfortable walking around.
Sue

Margaret said...

What a great finish Barb. Congratulations.

Have a wonderful time with your niece.

Sharon said...

Lovely finish!