Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding Start


Donald Duck has been laid down for just a little bit. I needed a break from him and am doing this wedding piece for my nephew, Bryan and his wife, Chrissy who were married earlier this year. I really am enjoying this piece.
Today I went to a late birthday brunch for my niece, Christna. She turned 20 earlier this month. Tonight she is moving out and in with some friends. Not thrilled about the area she is going to live in. My brother figures she'll be back
home in a month or two. Especially since she plans to go t college in Grand Rapids it's. She's doing it one day a week and will spend 8 hours there.
I'm not sure but I think summer is finally coming. We did have low 80's earlier this week and upper 70's now. We aren't getting any of the heat other places are getting. But they'd like a little of our coolness and rain. For me it's been an ideal summer not to hot not to cold.
Well, until next time Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

TammyK said...

Great start - looks like it's gonna be very pretty. Been a nice summer here too... not too hot, not too cold :o)

Cindy F. said...

Such a pretty wip! and your weather sounds perfect!!

stitcherw said...

Lovely new start.
Sue