Monday, June 07, 2010

Almost done with Boy Soccer Player!


I know I have spent entirely too much time on him and I really need to get some housework done and what am I doing? Stitching of course. I really hope to have him done at the end of the week. I know he looks a little funny as I wanted to get the legs and feet done. I knew those shoes would drive me nuts so i wanted to get them done and over with. They are almost done. I hated doing those shoes they drove me nuts. Tomorrow, I'll finish the shoes, put in the grass and finish his pants, and do outlining. The outline will take time but the others will all be done in a couple of hours. Then Thursday, I can finish the shirt and ball and be done with it I hope!
Last Thursday my sister came to town for a couple of days. Friday we went shopping. I got floss and material. Why is it all that floss and there were still colors I was out. I bought plenty of floss so hopefully it'll be awhile before I need more. I also bought some walking shoes. I hadn't bought shoes since my niece, Heather, wedding 5 years ago. I hate buying shoes. So I am wearing them to break them in but they will be strickly walking shoes.
Saturday my sister went to Heathers. Heather told Addie who is just 2 Grandma was here when she woke up from her nap. Addie asks "Great Grandma too?" Awww, that melted our mom's heart when she heard that story.
Well, now that I can get to blogger, like so many others today, I couldn't get to it for a few hours to make comments, I'll go to some of the blogs and make comments I wanted to. Until next time.....Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I love the soccer player, too cute. I have to get shoes at least twice a year, how do you get by with 5 years?

Pumpkin said...

How cute and just in time for the Fifa World Cup! :o)