Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Progress on both pieces



How was everyone's Memorial Day weekend? Mine was nice and quiet. I got a lot of stitching done. I've made quite a bit of progress on both pieces. Yes, I've been stitching a lot.
I really am enjoying the butterfly piece a lot. I now remember why I like Stoney Creek patterns so much after the Giraffe piece almost killed them for me. The soccer player is a great piece to work on in the afternoon after spending most of the day on the butterfly, the soccer player is nice and easy. He actually is due today but I knew when starting him I wouldn't have him done on time. It's for a quilt at Cross Stitching for Charity. The butterfly piece is for a girl at Love Quilts who chose Butterflies as theme of her quilt. That will be a beautiful quilt.
Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love that butterfly! They look great.