Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cape Florida Lighthouse Finished

I loved doing this piece. It went fairly quick and very easy. My type of project, small but detailed. Plus I love Beach Scenes, especially Lighthouses. This will also go to Sandy Hook Project. I wasn't going to order a pattern for myself, but.....Well Yesterday I was looking at different blogs and saw Little House Needleworks, one of my favorite designers. Diane had a mystery sampler posted. I've wanted to do a mystery one for awhile, and I felt confidant enough that I would enjoy doing it. Figuring it would be about birds which aren't my favorites but okay. I was hoping it was about music too, so we'll see. Anyway I had to go to 123 stitch and order it. I can't wait to get it. It comes in 3 parts and the next part is available in July, and the last one Aug. I also figure it will be four different seasons of birds. We'll see. I went through LHN section at 123 stitch and man I think I could have spent a couple hundred dollars just on her designs. But I was good I only ordered that. Now when I order the July and August patterns I may order a couple other ones with it. Guess I'll start the 15 challenge in August! LOL Well, I'm going to read some blogs and then look for my next project to stitch. Until next time....Happy Stitching!

No comments: