Friday, June 28, 2013

Mystery Sampler

I got to eager to start the Mystery Sampler so laid down the Carousel Horse for a few days. Besides I needed a break from it even though I only have about 6 hours of stitching to do on it. This is the mystery sampler by Little House Needleworks. I love doing this piece and look forward to receiving part 2. Part 1 is not completely done but about 2/3 done. Needless to say when I get going on part two I'll be scanning in two parts. Today my sister is coming in from other side of state. We'll do a little running around today like pick up my brother's desk from his ex-girlfriend and get mom and I state I D's. I lost my I D 2 or 3 months ago. Monday I'm having cataracts removed from my left eye. I started the eye drops today and hope I'm doing them right! They say having cataracts removed is a piece of cake so I don't expect any problems. Well....until next time....Happy Stitching

No comments: