Sunday, June 09, 2013

Finish 49!

Only one more finish and I will have reached the 50! At first 50 seemed so over whelming. But the further along I got the more determined I was. I did buy some patterns to make for gifts or charity. And some of them (about 3 or 4 were not what I thought they would be so maybe I shouldn't have counted them but my intent when I ordered them was for charity or gifts. So does that count against me and I have to go back a few. I'm not doing that. But I have set a goal of 15 projects without buying any patterns for any reason. There were patterns along the way I thought I'll get after the 50 mark, and now I forgot what they were. I'm also wondering if I will actually do something for myself let alone spend the money on framing it. That's the second trick. I'm trying so hard to get that credit card down! But it's hard. Especially since I see the eye doctor on Wed. and we talk about removing the cataracts left eye first. It will help me see better, and who knows maybe I can even work on evenweave or linen again, or even 16 or 18 count aida. Some hard to figure out charts may even be easier. This was a really quick finish I found in an older book called Summer Children by Cross Stitch Originals. I thought it would be cute for Sandy Hook project. My next one is in same book and just as easy I'll then have my 50. Okay I cheated found easy charts to end on. Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: