Friday, March 14, 2014

Another new start Hope

Good Morning! I have been up since 5:30 am and started right in. I had Home Made Bean Soup in the Crock Pot, cleaned my bathroom, got dressed and even stitched some. I'm thinking about vacuuming now it's 9 but I'll wait.

I am wanting to join Turtle Trot but cannot figure quite out how to do it. I did leave a post on the site and asked a member but haven't heard back yet. I just did it last night so I may hear yet. Anyway I have most of the 10 pieces selected. Rather or not Minnie Mouse will be one I don't know, she may be done by March 10. Anyway if anyone who is a member can tell me how to join or if it's too late, I'd appreciate it. You can e mail me at Barb k 28 at yahoo dot com. Oh and tell me how to put a link on the site for it. Thank you. Tentatively the 10 pieces I'm selecting are 1) America by Mystic Stitch, (that may be on for 2 or 3 years it's huge), 2 The Skater by Lynn Nicoletti, 3)Red Bird by Stoney Creek 4) Amazing Grace by Stoney Creek 5) USS Arizona Memorial by Stoney Creek 6) Squirrel by Stoney Creek 7) Strengthen Me by Diane Arthurs. Those 7 for sure. I'm debating on the final 3 but will decide before Apr. 10

My sister was in town for a couple of days. As usual I had to have her take me to Jo Ann's for floss. Why is it I have a thousand extra skeins of floss yet I always need more. And I don't think a thousand is exaggerating either.

Oh another group I thought about joining was Stitch from Stash but they allow $25.00 a month for patterns. I don't want to spend any more money on patterns for a while. Of course this month I spent over $100 on the patterns I ordered from The Stitchery earlier this year and over $50 on material and floss. So I pretty much spent my allowance for almost the year.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Hunnicutt said...

Your new start is looking very pretty and colorful!

Mary Ann said...

Your new start is going to be a very pretty finish!

Carol said...

Sounds like you've been very busy, Barb! Pretty new start :) I know just what you mean about the floss--I seem to have every color but the one I need :) Wouldn't it be nice to have three or four of every color and never run out!

Enjoy your Sunday :)