Thursday, October 05, 2006

50 challenge

I was wondering how everyone was doing on the 50 challenge. So far I'm doing okay. I'd like to know how others are doing. I saw a couple of pieces in The Stitchery Catalog I really want to order but I will hold off. Something about wanting to save my money and with Christmas coming well....
Last night was another good night of Adventure Club. I just wish we would bring more kids in. We use to have so many more. Those kids are in the Teens program now.
After church last night I delivered the quilt and pillow to baby Tina. She seemed to really like them. She really liked the pillow as she could carry it. She did notice the clowns, the duck and a bike on the quilt. It was a Circus themed quilt done by Cross Stitchers for Charity.
Today really looks like it will be a nice day out after so many cold rainy days. I can't believe Oct. is well underway! This year has flown. Well Happy Stitching everyone.

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I've done three, and have a few others nearing completion. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I'm not taking part in the 50 challenge. I just don't think I can limit myself :)

Jenn said...

I've got 3 pices that are close to being done. So hopefully by next week they will all be finished. After they are done i'm not sure what i'm going to move onto.

Margaret said...

What a lovely quilt square for Katie Rose. She's going to love it.
I was just browsing the finished squares on two other quilts I stitched for and you stitched for both of them as well - Erica who it looks like you did two for unless there's another Barb in Michigan & one for Makade. It's so nice to meet someone who is working/has worked on the same quilt.
Margaret

Meari said...

I'm still plugging away at the challenge. No finishes yet, but close! Haven't bought any stash, either!