Thursday, October 19, 2006

Question of the Week and Update on Bathing Puppy


Vash had this week QOW "When you stitch do you which direction do you go? Do you /// then \\\? Are you right handed or left handed? Does that affect the way you stitch?" I /// then \\\. I am right handed and I really don't know if it affects the way I stitch I never thought about it.
I am posting a picture of Bathing Puppy. I hope to finish her off this weekend then go back to The Teacher.
Tonight I am going to a dinner. I guess it's for some book organization I don't know. The lady that invited me said the lady asked quite a few from church to go so we'll see. I hope it's informal I don't want to dress up. I plan on just wearing slacks.
Does anyone watch Dancing with the Stars? I do. I like some of the Reality Series like Dancing with the Stars and Amazing Race. I thought it was great having both couples in final two return. We wondered how they would handle Sarah's departure, call an illiminated couple back, end a week early, or just have no one eliminated this week.
One of these days the newness of blogging will wear off and I won't blog so often!

Well my laundry is waiting for me. Until next time Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Von said...

I'm not a huge fan, but do find Dancing with the Stars entertaining to have on while I'm doing other things in the evening. I thought it made sense to have the two return since Sarah dropped out, but felt sorry for Jerry Springer as it looks like he's really ready to leave. :D

Pumpkin said...

Nice progress Barb! How many projects do you have on the go at one time? To answer your question, my Brie is a miniature Doxie :o)

CindyMae said...

Awesome progrss on this piece and it is such a lovely piece. I can not wait to see more of it! I really have never gotten into Dancing with the Stars. Other stuff comes on at the same time, so I just never got into it. Although my dad and his wife love it and tell me all about it!

Unknown said...

Aww this one is just too cute. I know my 4 year old always wants to help bath our puppy, LOL. Great work, keep it up!

Sara said...

Good progress on your puppy! I've been watching more reality TV than normal for me lately. Probably has something to do with us getting satellite and a channel that is all reality tv, all the time. My favorite's The Amazing Race though:)

Anonymous said...

Bathing Puppy is very cute. Not much left to finish her off :)