Okay I'm not a big sports fan but I am caught up in Tigermania and let the Tigers roar into the World Series. It's been a long time since Michigan could really brag about any of their sports teams. Well maybe Red Wings but I am NOT a Hockey fan. Since my brother and his family live in St. Louis I think it would be nice to have the Cardinals go against the Tigers.
On the stitching front The Teacher is going like gangbusters. I also am pulling the thread out to finish up Bath Time before I lose the Color key again. By finishing up Bath Time that gives Deb a chance to catch up to me on The Teacher. We are doing it as a SAL (no she doesn't have a blog here as far as I know anyway). She didn't get to start until yesterday so I'll be nice and slow down. Besides I could use the break.
Thank you for your comments to my Welcome Friends piece. I was starting to feel like not too many people were reading my blog and what was the use as I really wasn't getting many comments like other sites were. I saw my blog on a few blog rolls and that excited me. I can't complain about not being on too many blog rolls because I haven't even figured out how to post a blog roll. But there are several that would go on if I could. I really enjoy reading everyone's blogs and am spending far too much time here!
How is everyone doing on the 10, 25, 50 challenge. I only have 4 projects done. I have a long ways to go. My finished projects are
1. Always Room for 1 more. Precious Moments piece
2. Boo (Ghost and Pumpkin done on black aida)
3. Teddy Bear & Pumpkins (also Halloween piece)
4. Serenity Heart for a little girl at Love quilts.
My two WIP's are
1. The Teacher by Butternut Road
2. Perhaps I should Retire (PM piece done on blue aida for Cross Stitchers for Charity)
UFO's I plan to finish up
1. Bath Time by Bessie Pease Guzman
2. Christmas Wish by Sue Hillis
3. Santa and the Forest by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum
4. Rhapsody in Blue by Four Oaks Designs
5. Light Of Peace by Thomas Kinkade
Pieces I plan to do
1. Angel piece for girl at Love Quilts
2. Eiffel Tower for Love Quilts
3. Sunset over Miami
4-10 5 Winnie the Pooh (Eyore, Piglet, Tigger, Winnie the Pooh and I forgot the other one) cicrling around a birth announcement to be done for my niece expecting her first child. Her mother will make it into a wall hanging.
Those are it for sure. Well enough for now. Until next time. Happy Stitching