Friday, October 13, 2006

The Teacher


I was going to wait until next week to show another picture but decided to do it today. I really am happy with how she is progressing. Only I did make a mistake so am having to improvise rather than take it all out!. That's what I get for doing so much on one side and not doing the whole piece together. I tend to do part I least like first and get it over with. But that doesn't always work.

The food pantry is a go but I can't tell the church until after the elders meet first week of November as there are a few final details to sort out plus they want to give us their guidelines. So I'm happy. Now Mary, Diane and I have to get together sometime between then and first Thurs. of Nov. We may do just what we did last time just meet before our own board meetings then go to our Board meeting.
I'll give Pastor the plan just before the Elders Meet. I was going to Chairman of the Board but since he is my Dad, I'm being asked to go to the Pastor as he'll be more objective.

Today is Friday the 13th. I'm not superstious though so I just deal with it. It is raining today, we have had snow. And we are under high wind warnings but what else is new there. We're use to highwinds!

Well until next time, Happy Stitching everyone!

5 comments:

Meari said...

It looks really good. Nice progress.

Karen said...

She is looking wonderful! I have this pattern in my stash, yet to be stitched. I've pulled it out a couple times, but it keeps getting pushed aside. One of these days.... hehe

Anonymous said...

I love the Teacher. She is coming along quickly and looking so nice.

Barbara J said...

I would like to stitch Teacheron some day. It's a real nice picture.

Alison said...

Doesn't your Teacher have a pretty face! I find it difficult to get human features "just right" with cross stitch - it definitely takes a certain skill which is why I tend not to do them but you have captured her kindness and beauty so well.
Thanks for visiting my Blog, look forward to future contact both at your's and mine!

Ali xx