Monday, October 30, 2006

This Past weekend


This past weekend was supper busy with my sister coming in to town on Thursday. I waited until Friday to see her. We went shopping Friday to our favorite clothing store (Kohl's) and then to the mall to another favorite (Penneys). I hate shopping for clothes but really needed some winter clothes and was very happy with the outcome. I managed to get a slack outfit, plus another pair of slacks and 4 more tops. So it was successful. Then we ate at our favorite Chineese place at the mall. They give you so much food all three of us split a meal I'm not kidding. Then Friday night we went with Dad out for Pizza and joined some friends from church. Saturday we left Dad home again, and went out to eat with our sister-in-law, her two daughters (One is 7 months along)we can't wait for the baby to be born! My sister's daughter came in to town to join us and also the Ninuth, who is exchange student living with my brother and sister-in-law. Ninuth is catching on to the English language and talking more now. At first she was so shy. She fits in well with our family and we will miss her when she returns to S. Korea in late May or early June.
Needless to say I didn't get much stitching done. I did get the heads of the children done on The Teacher and she is moving along a little faster now. This picture of the Kitty in Pumpkin is one I did about 4 years ago. With Halloween being tomorrow I thought I would put it on my blog. Well until next time Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I love the kitty in the pumpking :o) Perfect for Halloween! Glad you had a busy but fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

Your kitty is cute, glad you had such a nice visit with your family.

Arthemise said...

Aw, cute kitty!

CindyMae said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend! I hate cloths shopping as well, but always love to get the new ones! I just love the pumkin and kitty.

Kitty said...

Wow so cute!! I love this one and wish to do the same piece!! Is this a pattern from magazine or a kit??

Meari said...

Sounds like your shopping experience was fruitful. I hate shopping for clothes, too. Can never find anything I like and when I do, never in my size. :( You had a good time with your family, too! That's a plus. :D