Monday, October 09, 2006

The Teacher


I really am pleased with how fast this is moving along. I've only worked on her about 12 hours and she's going much quicker than I expected she would. I probably will give it to one of my nieces. I have 2 of them that are teachers. Well one is teaching one is on maternity leave and probably will not teach again for a few years.
Our weather is suppose to turn cold Thursday and I'm counting the hours down. Just knowing the cold air is coming is making me feel a little better. I am so tired of feeling so crappy. But this has been a hard fall for a lot of people with allergies so not just me.
Only problem with it turning so cold we will miss out on the full beauty of the fall season. The trees are just starting to be pretty. I live in an area with a lot of trees and beautiful in the fall.

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow you are flying along on this one!

Kitty Couture said...

That's a lot of progress for 12 hours! That's a beautiful design by the way :)

Jenn said...

Wow you are moving along quickly with this piece. Keep up the good work and you'll have it done in no time.

Anonymous said...

She is lovely. Coming along great. Nice stitching.