Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Has anyone seen this one


It's new by Alma Lynn and it is so cute! I must remember this one after I fulfill my 50 challenge. But in meantime I thought I would see how many of you I could tempt! LOL!
It's a couple hours later I'm asking for help on Bath Time by Bessie Pease Guzman. I have the pattern but lost the color key. This is a UFO I wanted to finish off. Does anyone have the color key and can just tell me what DMC numbers are in it. I can figure the rest out Thank you.
Only 2 more days and it will be Thursday! Snow is in our forecast. Not delighted about that but delighted it will be cold enough to freeze and I won't feel so crummy!
Well I better go get dressed and sort out my laundry get that going! Happy Stitching everyone!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

I've seen this. I have it on my wish list in hopes that someone gets it for me.

Von said...

The Alma Lynne sampler really is cute! Hope the weather change chases that crummy feeling away! Is it allergies? Have a great day, Barb! :D

mainely stitching said...

Wow, freezing temps already? I hope you'll feel better soon! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Found your blog and happy to have found it! Today is laundry day for me as well, so while you're in Michigan doing laundry, rest assured I'm in Indiana doing laundry! LOL!
Love all your projects as I looked through your Blog...you do lovely work!
Wish I could help you with Guzman, but I don't have that pattern, good luck in finding the color key!

BeckySC said...

Ooh, the BPG project is so cute-I hope you can locate someone that can help you finish it :)
GOOD luck :)

lyssophietje said...

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the color key.

And the Alma Lynn is indeed cute! And the truth;).

Almost freezing? Wow...here the sun still shines!

Bye!

Mirjam

Nancy in IL said...

Barb, I've seen these Bessie Pease Guzman, but I've never had one in my possession. Wish I could help thought. I adore the Alma Lynne design. Haven't seen any of her designs in quite some time.
I love fall, and we too, are supposed to have a little snow already. I just hope it isn't the end of the lovely colors of fall. I wish it could last longer.

Pumpkin said...

You don't have to post the picture to tempt me on this one! I've already been eyeing it ;o)

Kitty said...

Wow, so sweet!! I will look for this pattern for myself too!!